Extremely HOT Naga Wings Recipe
Naga Wings is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the UK. It is enjoyed by many who dare to be brave. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Caution Extremely Hot
- 300 ml Vegetable Oil
- 8-10 Chicken Wings
- 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mr Naga (Alter to Taste)
- 1½ tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp Mixed Curry Powder
- 1½ tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce (Alter to Taste)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Coriander (to top)
- Scotch Chilli (to top)
- Chop onion finely and add to separate pan with oil. Sauté until soft on medium to low heat.1 Onion, 300 ml Vegetable Oil
- Add Salt, Chilli, Cumin, Coriander and Curry Powder and mix followed by extra amount of Chilli Flakes.1 tbsp Salt, 1½ tbsp Chilli Flakes, 1 tbsp Mixed Curry Powder, 1½ tbsp Chilli Powder
- Add Mr Naga sauce and stir. About a minute later add your desired Chilli Sauce. Stir and leave.2 tbsp Mr Naga, 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- Chop Tomatoes finely and add along with a bit of Vinegar or Lemon Juice.½ Tomato, 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Add in your Chicken Wings (breaded, fried, grilled etc. ) Leave on low heat and add lid and let cook for 18-20 minutes. After around 8 minutes stir again and put lid back on.8-10 Chicken Wings
- Garnish with fresh coriander and small amount of Scotch Chilli (optional), turn of the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy with Peri Peri Sauce or Nandos Medium Sauce.Coriander, Scotch Chilli
Buy all the ingredients you need for this recipe by adding products below.
Please leave us a review for the recipe tried or any comments below for improvements.
Get 5% off voucher code by clicking on on link here.