How to Make Grilled Tandoori Lamb Chops
- Combine Greek yogurt, garam masala, turmeric, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a bowl and stir until fully mixed together.
- Pour marinade into a gallon freezer bag and add the lamb chops.
- Seal bag and move chops around inside until they are well coated with marinade.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Remove chops from marinade and scrape off excess.
- Place chops on grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Grilled Tandoori Lamb Chops Recipe
Buy all the ingredients you need for our grilled tandoori lamb chops recipe by adding products below.
Please leave us a review for the recipe tried or any comments below for improvements.
Get 5% off voucher code by clicking on on link here.