Frequently Bought Together
Our Fresh Halal Chicken Whole Full Box (5x1200g) is ideal for large families who want to stock up and not want to worry about chicken for a while. 5 Full Chickens each include 2 Breasts, 2 Wings, 2 Thighs and 2 Legs each, ideal for chicken roast or curry. Please choose cutting options or request for whole piece.
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
1200g Full Medium Chicken x 5
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of Halal Meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال HMC Halal Certified.
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us. The following halal policy is applied:
- All animals are to be alive & healthy prior to slaughter
- The slaughtering is to be carried out by the hand of a Muslim with a swift incision to the throat with minimal suffering while reciting the Tasmiyah
- All blood is completely drained out of the animal
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Juicy Roasted Chicken
- Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Ingredient Checklist
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, giblets removed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon onion powder, or to taste
- ½ cup margarine, divided
- 1 stalk celery, leaves removed
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2
- Place chicken in a roasting pan, and season generously inside and out with salt and pepper. Sprinkle inside and out with onion powder. Place 3 tablespoons margarine in the chicken cavity. Arrange dollops of the remaining margarine around the chicken’s exterior. Cut the celery into 3 or 4 pieces, and place in the chicken cavity.
- Step 3
- Bake uncovered 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (82 degrees C). Remove from heat, and baste with melted margarine and drippings. Cover with aluminium foil, and allow to rest about 30 minutes before serving.
Courtesy of All Recipes