Aaron’s Fresh is our own brand of Fresh Meat & Poultry that’s proud to offer the finest cuts of halal meat, perfectly tailored to your individual recipes & cuisines.
On the way to become the most trusted Halal Meat & Poultry brand in the UK. Give Aaron’s Fresh range of Meat & Poultry a try! We guarantee you will come back for our Quality and Freshness!
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery and Halal Meat for Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال Halal Certified.
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of Halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us.
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Perfect One Hour Whole Roasted Chicken
- 3 ½ – 4 ½ pound whole chicken, neck + giblets removed
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 head of garlic, cut in half
- Few sprigs of thyme, rosemary, parsley, sage (or whatever herbs you have on hand)
- 5 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons EACH: kosher salt AND lemon pepper seasoning, no salt added
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (leaves pulled off)
- PREP: Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 425ºF. Place the chicken on a cutting board and pat dry using paper towels. Season the inside of the cavity with ½ teaspoon of salt. Place the lemon halves, garlic head, and herbs inside the cavity. Place the chicken breast-side up in a large cast-iron skillet or an oven-safe frying pan. Sprinkle the chicken with the remaining 1 ½ teaspoon of salt all over.
- BASTE: Melt the butter in the microwave and using a pastry brush, brush half the butter generously all over the chicken, save remaining butter do not discard. Sprinkle with the thyme leaves and lemon pepper seasoning.
- ROAST: the chicken for 20 minutes, remove from oven, brush on the remaining butter mixture. Place the chicken back into the oven and continue roasting for 25 minutes. Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the thigh and check to make sure it registers at 165 degrees F. Continue to roast for an additional 10-15 minutes if necessary. Remove roasted chicken from the oven and allow for it to rest for 15-30 minutes before carving.
Courtesy of Little Spice Jar