Frequently Bought Together
Our Fresh Halal Sheep Whole HMC Halal is perfect for big families. Available in Half Sheep [12.5KG – 16KG] and Full Sheep [25KG – 32KG].
The weight you are being charged for is the gross weight of the entire sheep. ****The meat is cleaned and chopped and the total weight will be reduced by the weight of the fat and trims that comes off the full/half sheep.*****
Occasionally Sheep Liver can be supplied with order of Full Whole Sheep. Dependent on availability.
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Cuts Available: Small | Medium | Large Pieces for Curry Sizes. Please leave note on checkout if you require Boneless or Mixed meat.
For Whole Cut Option Please leave note “Cutting Option 2 Whole Cuts” on checkout.
If you have any other Cutting Request please leave detailed notes on checkout. Our butchers have over 30yrs experience and will be able to meet trim and cut request.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of HMC halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
All of the listed meats on our online shop are HMC Halal Certified.
Souvla or Kontosouvli over Charcoal [Greek Full Sheep Roast]
- 2 kilos (4.40 lbs) lamb, from the neck or the shoulder
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Cut the meat into big chunks, the size of your fist (or 10 – 13 cm / 4 – 5 inches).
- Marinate the meat with all the ingredients for a few hours and skewer the meat on the spit, distributing the fatty parts among the meat.
- Light the charcoal and wait until it becomes white.
- Set the meat on the rotisserie over high heat and high speed. You do this so as to sear the outside of the meat and seal inside the juices and flavour.
- Then place it higher on the rotisserie and leave it turning until roasted, about 2 – 3 hours, depending on the age of the lamb, basting regularly with the marinade.
- Serve with lemon juice on top.
Courtesy of Kopiaste