Halal Chicken Whole Cut. Fresh Halal Sheep Available to Buy Online. Meat Shop Online
Our Fresh Halal Hard Chicken Cut is a chicken range on average a bit tougher than regular chicken, particularly enjoyable with hot rice, rotis, noodles, pasta or bread or with boiled cassava mixed with fresh coconut flakes which will complement the dish in a great deal.
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of Halal Chicken in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال Halal Certified.
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us.
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Nigerian Chicken Stew
- 8 cups boiled Nigerian pepper mix
- Hard Chicken cut
- 2 medium onions chopped, to be used in boiling the chicken and later in the stew
- Chicken bouillon cubes use according to preference
- 1 tsp ginger powder substitute with fresh ones
- 1 tsp garlic powder substitute with fresh ones
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp curry
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken broth This is the broth you get from boiling the chicken, this is optional if you opted for grilled chicken instead of fried.
- Rinse the chicken and place in a pot, Place the pot on medium heat, add ginger, garlic, curry, thyme, salt, 1 chopped onion, bouillon cubes and water. stir together to combine and bring to boil till tender. Fry or grill chicken/turkey and set aside.
- Place a pan big enough to cook the stew on medium heat, add vegetable oil (You can use the one used to fry the chicken) and heat for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped onions and fry till onions are translucent, reduce the heat
- carefully stir pepper mix into hot oil and leave to boil for about 3-5 minutes, add chicken broth /water to make stew lighter (don’t let it be too light)
- Add seasoning and salt and leave to cook for another few minutes
- Add fried or grilled chicken and continue cooking on medium heat till stew stops foaming and the oil starts flowing on top of the stew. Don’t worry if you see too much oil floating on your stew, you have done well. Simply scoop excess oil of the stew and keep it for some other dish or discard.
- Cooking this stew is pretty straight forward and the outcome is superb.
Courtesy of My Active Kitchen