Our Fresh Halal Boneless Beef Leg is ideal for cooking hot and hearty meals such as stews and casseroles, this beef should be cooked slowly for full flavour release and a melt in the mouth texture.
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
- 100% Fresh Beef
- Vacuum Sealed
- Suitable for freezing
Nutritional Info (100g)
- Cals: 129 kcal
- Carbs: 0 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Fat: 4 g
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of HMC halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping!
Beef that has been produced and slaughtered in accordance with Islamic dietary standards is known as halal beef. This signifies that the animal was handled compassionately and that a Muslim performed its execution in the name of Allah. For individuals who adhere to a halal diet, halal beef is a preferred option because it is thought to be of good quality. For those seeking a lean, ethical option for meat, it is also a fantastic choice.
- 200 g/ 7 oz lean beef cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 medium onion minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced
- 4 medium tomatoes skinned and minced
- 2 fresh hot green chilies deseeded and minced
- 2 handful fresh coriander finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix the beef with coriander powder, cumin, turmeric, and garam masala.
- In a hot pan, add oil and when hot, add the beef and stir for two to three minutes.
- Mix the onion, ginger, garlic, and stir. Add the chilies and stir some more.
- Add the tomatoes and stir until it reduces a bit.
- Pour the boiling water, salt and let it cook until the beef is done.
- Put in the fresh coriander and stir for two minutes. Serve hot.
- Note: If you like your curry to have more gravy, just add more hot water.
Courtesy of Munaty Cooking