Shorputi IQF Whole Fresh Fish Available to Buy Online. Fish Bazar Online
Shorputi is low in saturated fat and contains omega-3 fatty acids, which can help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart problems
*Browse our Fish Market Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Health Benefits: Rich in Omega-3’s, Vitamins & Minerals
Packed full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 which is great for your eye health and beneficial for those suffering with dry eye issues. Omega-3 is also important for the health of one’s brain and heart.
Shorputi IQF Whole we source are not farmed. The benefits of that of course are the richness of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals as compared to farmed fish which lack these beneficial nutrients; more readily available in supermarket frozen aisle.
Great source of protein for your daily diet and delicious alternative to other protein sources.
Our specialised fish cutters will meet all your cutting requirement. Please select from the cutting options tool which was designed based on over 30yrs of experience of cutting frozen whole fish in our stores. Should you require further assistance or would like to specify other cuts we are one call away to make sure we deliver your order to exactly how you prefer.
Please note images on website are for illustration purpose. We have endeavoured to taking our own photography of products that are sold on our website.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Shorputi Maacher Shoeshe Jhal
- 4 servings
- 500 g – Shorputi Maach or Olive barb fish
- 4 tbls – Mustard oil
- 2 tsp – Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp – Nigella seeds
- 2 – Green chillies
- 1 tbls – Mustard paste
- 1/2 tsp – Green chilli paste
- 1 tsp – Chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp – Salt
- Marinate the fish with 1tsp turmeric powder and 1tsp salt, keep it for 10 minutes. Heat mustard oil in a pan, fry the fish both side gently.
- Shorputi Maacher Shoeshe Jhal recipe step 1 photo
- Now take 2tbls mustard oil in a pan, heat the oil. Add 1/2 tsp Nigella seeds. After 1minutes add 2tbls mustard paste, green chilli paste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. Fry the mixture for 1 minutes. Then add 1/2 tsp salt, fry again for 2 minutes.
- Shorputi Maacher Shoeshe Jhal recipe step 2 photo
- Add 1/2 cup water and 2 green chilli in gravy. Add fried fish in the gravy. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes in low flame. Then add chopped coriander leaves. Put off the gas oven and serve it hot with steamed rice.
Courtesy of cookpad