HMC Halal Beef Sina. Fresh Halal Sheep Available to Buy Online. Meat Shop Online
Our Fresh Halal Beef Sina is a beef cut taken from the breast section of the cow beneath the first five ribs, behind the foreshank. Since brisket is a very tough cut, the best methods for cooking are those that cook at lower temperatures for a longer period of time, such as braising and smoking.
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of HMC halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال HMC Halal Certified.
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us. The following halal policy is applied:
- All animals are to be alive & healthy prior to slaughter
- The slaughtering is to be carried out by the hand of a Muslim with a swift incision to the throat with minimal suffering while reciting the Tasmiyah
- All blood is completely drained out of the animal
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Slow Cooker Beef sina/BRISKET with BBQ Sauce
- 1.5 – 2 kg / 3 – 4 lb beef brisket (Note 1)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or a neutral oil like vegetable, canola)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 3/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup / 125 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups / 375 ml ketchup
- 1/2 cup / 110g brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp EACH black pepper, onion powder, mustard powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust to taste re: spiciness)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix Rub ingredients. Rub all over brisket. If time permits, leave for 30 minutes – 24 hours in the fridge, but I rarely do this.
- Combine BBQ Sauce ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix then add the brisket – squish it in if needed, like I did (see video).
- Slow cook in slow cooker for 8 hours (1.5 kg / 3 lb) to 10 hours (2 kg / 4 lb).
- Remove brisket onto a tray.
- Pour liquid in slow cooker into a saucepan. Bring to simmer over medium high heat and reduce until it thickens to a syrup consistency (it thickens more as it cools).
- Meanwhile, drizzle brisket with oil then roasts in a 200C/390F oven for 15 minutes until brown spots appear. Remove then baste generously with Sauce, then return to oven for 5 minutes. Remove and baste again, then return to oven for 5 – 10 minutes until it caramelises and looks like the photos.
- Slice brisket thinly across the grain and serve with remaining BBQ Sauce. This is terrific served as a meal with sides or piled high onto rolls with Coleslaw as sliders.
Courtesy of Recipe Tin Eats