Halal Chicken Breast Fillets Clean.
Fresh Halal Chicken Available to Buy Online. Meat Shop Online
Aaron’s Fresh is our own brand of Fresh HMC Certified Halal Meat & Poultry that’s proud to offer the finest cuts of halal meat, perfectly tailored to your individual recipes & cuisines.
On the way to become the most trusted Halal Meat & Poultry brand in the UK. Give Aaron’s Fresh range of Meat & Poultry a try! We guarantee you will come back for our Quality and Freshness!
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally, freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال HMC Halal Certified.
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of HMC halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
At eFoodsDirect, we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us. The following halal policy is applied:
- All animals are to be alive & healthy prior to slaughter
- The slaughtering is to be carried out by the hand of a Muslim with a swift incision to the throat with minimal suffering while reciting the Tasmiyah
- All blood is completely drained out of the animal
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts , 150 – 180g / 5 – 6 oz each (Note 1)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano or thyme , or other herb of choice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C (200°C fan).
- Pound chicken to 1.5cm / 0.6″ at the thickest part – using a rolling pin, meat mallet or even your fist (key tip for even cooking + tender chicken).
- Mix Seasoning.
- Line tray with foil and baking / parchment paper. Place chicken upside down on tray. Drizzle chicken with about 1 tsp oil. Rub over with fingers. Sprinkle with Seasoning.
- Flip chicken. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil, rub with fingers, sprinkle with Seasoning, covering as much of the surface area as you can.
- Bake 18 minutes, or until surface is golden per photos and video, or internal temperature is 165°F/75°C using a meat thermometer.
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer chicken to serving plates.
- Wait 3 – 5 minutes before serving, garnished with freshly chopped parsley if desired. Pictured with a side of Garlic Butter Rice with Kale.
Courtesy of recipetineats