Frequently Bought Together
Halal Chicken Leg Box 5kg.gross weight. Please Note Net Weight received will be 5-10% reduce amount if you decide to have skin off and cut in two pieces; this is due to trimmings wasted.
A chicken leg comes from the leg of the chicken, all the way from claw to what would be the animal’s hip. It comes in two parts — the drumstick and the thigh
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
4.5 to 5kg
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of Halal Meat & Poultry in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال Halal Certified.
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us.
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
- 2 Chicken Thighs
- 4 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt Himalayan or Kosher
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Freshly grounded
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme Dried
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter optional for a crispy skin
- In a bowl combine: olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika, turmeric, oregano, thyme and cayenne.
- Place the chicken in the oven-safe dish like casserole or cast-iron skillet;
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and rub it on both sides; (This can be done a night before and kept refrigerated before cooking);
- Place the chicken skin side up and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika (for more intense colour); Transfer the casserole to the hot oven.
- Roast the chicken for 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 73C;
- After about 20 minutes of roasting, you can add a little pat of butter on each piece of chicken for crispier skin. It is an optional step and can be omitted;
- Once the chicken reaches 73 F remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Courtesy of eatingeuropean