Halal Skinless Niblets. Fresh Halal Chicken Available to Buy Online. Meat Shop Online
Aaron’s Fresh is our own brand of Fresh HMC Certified Halal Meat & Poultry that’s proud to offer the finest cuts of halal meat, perfectly tailored to your individual recipes & cuisines.
On the way to become the most trusted Halal Meat & Poultry brand in the UK. Give Aaron’s Fresh range of Meat & Poultry a try! We guarantee you will come back for our Quality and Freshness!
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery and Halal Meat for Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال HMC Halal Certified.
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of HMC halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us. The following halal policy is applied:
- All animals are to be alive & healthy prior to slaughter
- The slaughtering is to be carried out by the hand of a Muslim with a swift incision to the throat with minimal suffering while reciting the Tasmiyah
- All blood is completely drained out of the animal
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Sticky Ginger Soy Chicken Niblets
- 1kg chicken niblets
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 rounded tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 rounded tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp corn flour
- spring onions, finely sliced
- sesame seeds
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl along with the chicken niblets. Note, if you replace the dark soy sauce with light soy sauce you may want to use a little less as light soy sauce is saltier than dark soy sauce. Marinate the niblets for at least 30 minutes.
- Fry the niblets in a hot pan with a little cooking oil; fry them uncovered for 3 – 4 minutes each side, then cover and allow to fully cook through to the middle over a medium/low flame for a further 8 – 10 minutes.
- When you cook the niblets covered you will notice they release some liquid, uncover them and keep frying until the liquid reduces slightly. Add a splash of water if the bottom of the pan is sticky from frying the wings, use the water to loosen all of the caramelised bits in the pan. Also add in the remaining marinade and allow the juices to reduce until slightly thick and sticky, then remove from the heat.
- Place the niblets in a bowl, reserve the juices in a dipping dish and use as a dipping sauce. Garnish the niblets with finely sliced spring onions and sesame seeds (toast them beforehand if you want a golden colour). Serve hot and enjoy!
Courtesy of Afelia’s Kitchen