Koral Whole Fish Fresh Fish Available to Buy Online. Fish Bazar Online
Koral Whole Fish is high in omega-3 fatty acids, and help reduce risk factors for heart disease, including blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol.
*Browse our Fish Market Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Health Benefits: Rich in Omega-3’s, Vitamins & Minerals
Packed full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 which is great for your eye health and beneficial for those suffering with dry eye issues. Omega-3 is also important for the health of one’s brain and heart.
Koral Whole Fish we source are not farmed. The benefits of that of course are the richness of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals as compared to farmed fish which lack these beneficial nutrients; more readily available in supermarket frozen aisle.
Great source of protein for your daily diet and delicious alternative to other protein sources.
Our specialised fish cutters will meet all your cutting requirement. Please select from the cutting options tool which was designed based on over 30yrs of experience of cutting frozen whole fish in our stores. Should you require further assistance or would like to specify other cuts we are one call away to make sure we deliver your order to exactly how you prefer.
Please note images on website are for illustration purpose. We have endeavoured to taking our own photography of products that are sold on our website.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Barramundi fish curry
- 6 pieces bhetki fish
- 3 potatoes cut into two halves
- 1 cup cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 bayleaf
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 medium sized tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1.5 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cloves
- 4 green cardamom
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- taste Salt
- Prepare as required Mustard oil
- Marinate the fish with half of the turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat some mustard oil and deep fry the fish. Keep them aside.
- In the same wok, add more oil if required. Add the potatoes and cauliflower. Add the rest of the turmeric and some salt. Fry them well. Keep them aside.
- Add the cumin seeds, bayleaf, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. Let them splutter.
- Add the tomato puree and cook it for a while.
- Use some turmeric powder, ginger paste, cumin powder, red chili powder, and fry them very well till the oil separates.
- Add the fried potatoes and cauliflower. Fry them very well.
- Add some water for the gravy, some salt and sugar to balance the salt.
- Bring it to boil. After you get the desired consistency of the gravy, add the fish.
- Add the garam masala powder and ghee and coriander leaves.
- Mix them well and remove it from the flame.
- Serve hot.
Courtesy of recipes imoforpcs