Chicken Leg Cut. Fresh Halal Meat Available to Buy Online. Meat Shop Online
A chicken leg comes from the leg of the chicken, all the way from claw to what would be the animal’s hip. It comes in two parts,the drumstick, and the thigh
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال Halal Certified.
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us.
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Crispy Baked Chicken Legs
- 5 chicken legs bone-in and skin-on
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 206°C.
- Toss chicken legs with olive oil, herbs, garlic powder and paprika. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken reaches 73°C
- Broil 1 minute if desired.
Courtesy of spendwithpennies