Halal Sheep Keema (Fat Included). Fresh Halal Sheep Available to Buy Online. Meat Shop Online
Aaron’s Fresh is our own brand of Fresh HMC Certified Halal Meat & Poultry that’s proud to offer the finest cuts of halal meat, perfectly tailored to your individual recipes & cuisines.
On the way to become the most trusted Halal Meat & Poultry brand in the UK. Give Aaron’s Fresh range of Meat & Poultry a try! We guarantee you will come back for our Quality and Freshness!
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery and Halal Meat for Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle.
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال HMC Halal Certified.
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of HMC halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us. The following halal policy is applied:
- All animals are to be alive & healthy prior to slaughter
- The slaughtering is to be carried out by the hand of a Muslim with a swift incision to the throat with minimal suffering while reciting the Tasmiyah
- All blood is completely drained out of the animal
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Sheep keema with flatbreads
- Groundnut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 300g sheep mince
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 100ml sheep or chicken stock
- 200g frozen peas
- Handful of sliced spring onions
- Naan breads or parathas, minted yoghurt and fresh coriander leaves to serve
- Heat a little groundnut oil in a large pan, then fry the onion for 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the ginger, tomato purée and sheep mince. Fry for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mince is evenly browned, then add the cumin, chilli powder, turmeric and stock. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, then stir in the peas and a good handful of sliced spring onions.
- After 1-2 minutes, when the peas are cooked, serve the sheep keema with plenty of warm naan breads or parathas along with extra chopped spring onions or fresh coriander leaves, and minted yogurt.
Courtesy of Deliciousmagazine