Halal Sheep Leg Boneless. Fresh Halal Meet Available to Buy Online. Meat Shop Online
Sheep boneless leg is the most versatile cuts of lamb from roasting whole to trimming into kabob meat or individual chops or smaller roasts, to butterflying and grilling.
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of HMC halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال HMC Halal Certified.
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us. The following halal policy is applied:
- All animals are to be alive & healthy prior to slaughter
- The slaughtering is to be carried out by the hand of a Muslim with a swift incision to the throat with minimal suffering while reciting the Tasmiyah
- All blood is completely drained out of the animal
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
ROASTED LEG OF SHEEP
- 1 (5 to 6 pound) trimmed bone-in/Boneless leg of sheep
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/5 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Pat lamb dry with paper towels. Using a sharp knife, score the top side of the lamb by making shallow cuts all over.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- Place lamb, fat side up, on a rack in the prepared roasting pan. Spread garlic mixture evenly over the lamb, rubbing in thoroughly into the scored cuts.
- Place into oven and roast until it reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees F for medium, about 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes, or until desired doneness. Let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve immediately with mini hasselback potatoes.
Courtesy of damndelicious