Mirgal Whole Fish Myanmar Fresh Fish Available to Buy Online. Fish Bazar Online
Mrigal a carp endemic to Indo-Gangetic riverine systems, is one of the three Indian major carp species cultivated widely in Southeast Asian countries. This species has long been important in polyculture with other native species, mainly in India.
*Browse our Fish Market Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Visiting your local village Fish Bazaar
Imagine walking through the hustling fish market in a small village of Bangladesh and the noise of market stall men battering with fish lovers to drop a further penny for a whole seawater or river fish caught just moments ago.
The freshness in our frozenMirgal Whole Fish Myanmar is well kept in their unique way of being caught and instantly frozen to maintain all the freshness at sea. This particular Mirgal Whole Fish Myanmar was caught in the Myanmar seas. Medium sized with beautiful silver lining.
Health Benefits: Rich in Omega-3’s, Vitamins & Minerals
Packed full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 which is great for your eye health and beneficial for those suffering with dry eye issues. Omega-3 is also important for the health of one’s brain and heart.
Mirgal Whole Fish Myanmar we source are not farmed. The benefits of that of course are the richness of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals as compared to farmed fish which lack these beneficial nutrients; more readily available in supermarket frozen aisle.
Great source of protein for your daily diet and delicious alternative to other protein sources.
Our specialised fish cutters will meet all your cutting requirement. Please select from the cutting options tool which was designed based on over 30yrs of experience of cutting frozen whole fish in our stores. Should you require further assistance or would like to specify other cuts we are one call away to make sure we deliver your order to exactly how you prefer.
Please note images on website are for illustration purpose. We have endeavoured to taking our own photography of products that are sold on our website.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
- Mrigal Maach – 7 to 8 pieces
- Sliced onions – ½ cup
- Ginger paste – 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Ground turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 2 teaspoons
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Fried cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Green chili – 4 to 5
- Chopped coriander leaves – ¼ cup
- Salt – 2 teaspoons (as needed)
- Oil – ½ cup
- Clean the fish a few times with water and salt.
- Marinate with a bit of salt, turmeric and chili power for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and lightly fry the fish pieces. Keep the fish aside.
- In the same pan, brown the onions.
- Add in the ginger and garlic, fry for another minute.
- Stir in the coriander powder, cumin, turmeric and chili powder with about 2 tablespoons of water.
- Fry for a minute before pouring in ½ a cup of water and covering the pan.
- Once the water starts boiling, add the fish pieces and stir gently.
- Keep covered over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Gently turn the fish pieces over and throw in the coriander leaves and green chili.
- If the water dries up, stir in a few more tablespoons of water.
- Garnish with the fried cumin power after a few minutes.
- Once the gravy starts to dry up and the oil separates out, turn off the heat and serve.
Courtesy of recipes rummanaskitchen
|*Select Weight To View Prices|
|*Select Option to View Prices|