Chital Whole Fish Myanmar. Fresh Fish Available to Buy Online. Fish Bazar Online
Our Chital fish are generally a fish eater of freshwater.
They live in clean water of river, swamp etc. Chital fish is available in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Malay, Laos, Thailand and some other Asian countries.
*Browse our Fish Market Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Visiting your local village Fish Bazaar
The freshness in our frozen Chital whole fish is well kept in their unique way of being caught and instantly frozen to maintain all the freshness at sea. This particular Chital whole fish was caught in the Myanmar seas. Medium sized with beautiful silver lining.
Health Benefits: Rich in Omega-3’s, Vitamins & Minerals
Packed full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 which is great for your eye health and beneficial for those suffering with dry eye issues. Omega-3 is also important for the health of one’s brain and heart.
Chital fish we source are not farmed. The benefits of that of course are the richness of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals as compared to farmed fish which lack these beneficial nutrients; more readily available in supermarket frozen aisle.
Great source of protein for your daily diet and delicious alternative to other protein sources.
Our specialised fish cutters will meet all your cutting requirement. Please select from the cutting options tool which was designed based on over 30yrs of experience of cutting frozen whole fish in our stores. Should you require further assistance or would like to specify other cuts we are one call away to make sure we deliver your order to exactly how you prefer.
Please note images on website are for illustration purpose. We have endeavoured to taking our own photography of products that are sold on our website.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Chital Peti Kalia
- 4 to 5 fish belly pieces
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 to 5 red chilies
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 3 to 4 garlic
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- whole spices
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 to 4 cloves
- 4 to 5 small cardamom
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup mustard oil for frying
- 3 to 4 green chilies
- Marinate the fish pieces with turmeric and salt
- Heat the mustard oil till smoking point and lower the heat
- grind onion, ginger and garlic into a fine paste.
- Boil the red chilies in water till they are tender.
- Grind the chilies into a fine paste.
- Deep fry the fish pieces till they are firm on both sides.
- Take out the fish pieces.
- Crush the whole spices roughly and add in the oil with the bay leaves
- Add the onion paste and stir.
- Pour the red chilies paste and stir.
- Sprinkle cumin and coriander powder and sauté.
- When the spices are nicely fried switch of the heat.
- The pass this spice mix through a fine sieve.
- extract the pulp.
- In a separate pan add this fine spice paste and water. adjust salt and sugar and allow to boil.
- Add the fish pieces one by one.
- Cover cook for 5 minutes. Add spilt green chilies.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Courtesy of Indrani’s Recipe
|*Select Weight To View Prices|
|*Select Option to View Prices|