IBCO Clean Rohu Fish Block 500g
Tell me more about Rohu Fish!
How to cook Rohu Fish curry
1 kg Rohu Fish
2tsp Garlic Paste
2tsp Ginger Paste
1tsp Fenugreek Seeds
1tsp Cumin Seeds
2tsp Cumin Powder
2tsp Coriander Powder
1/2tsp Turmeric Powder
2tsp Cardamom Powder
2tbsp Tomato Paste
2tbsp Coconut Oil
Salt to taste
1. Clean and wash the Rohu fish and cut it into medium sized pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions. Fry them till they turn golden brown.
3. Add the garlic and ginger paste and fry for another minute.
4. Add the Fenugreek seeds and Cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add the Cumin powder, Coriander powder and Turmeric powder. Fry for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the tomato paste and Fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add 1 cup of water and bring it to a boil.
8. Add the Rohu fish pieces, salt to taste and cook on low heat till the fish is cooked.
9. Garnish with cardamom powder and serve hot with steamed rice.