Halal Chicken Drumsticks. Fresh Halal Chicken Available to Buy Online. Meat Shop Online
Aaron’s Fresh is our own brand of Fresh HMC Certified Halal Meat & Poultry that’s proud to offer the finest cuts of halal meat, perfectly tailored to your individual recipes & cuisines.
On the way to become the most trusted Halal Meat & Poultry brand in the UK. Give Aaron’s Fresh range of Meat & Poultry a try! We guarantee you will come back for our Quality and Freshness!
*Browse our Halal Meat Online and order now your grocery and Halal Meat for Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
All of the listed meats on our online shop are حلال HMC Halal Certified.
Enjoy the unbeatable freshness of HMC halal meat in the UK along with the convenience of online shopping?
At eFoodsDirect we only handle halal products. Slaughtering of animals and their welfare are both of primary concern to us. The following halal policy is applied:
- All animals are to be alive & healthy prior to slaughter
- The slaughtering is to be carried out by the hand of a Muslim with a swift incision to the throat with minimal suffering while reciting the Tasmiyah
- All blood is completely drained out of the animal
- The Holy Quran teaches that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for
Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken drumsticks with skin on for flavour and texture. Although any cut of chicken will work.
- Butter – I always use unsalted to control the sodium content of our dish.
- Olive oil – We want a nice neutral tasting oil to allow our chicken to crisp up beautifully.
- Herbs – I’m using dried oregano and fresh thyme.
- Smoked paprika – Now it’s not a roast chicken recipe without a little smoked paprika in my books, just trust me on this one.
- Garlic – Use as much or little as you like.
- Lemon – Fresh sliced up.
- Seasoning – Salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinate the chicken legs: In a large ziploc bag add the chicken legs, melted butter, olive oil, oregano, paprika, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Close the ziploc bag and toss everything together well. Place the ziploc bag in the fridge and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your oven: to 450 F degrees.
- Finish the dish: Transfer the chicken legs to a large casserole dish and place the lemon slices in between the legs. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until legs are golden brown and cooked through.
- Finally. garnish with fresh thyme and serve warm.
Courtesy of Jocooks