IBCO Desi Kalibaush 1-1.4kg Fresh Fish Available to Buy Online. Fish Bazar Online
Kalibaush Whole is a freshwater fish species and is the most important carp species next to three Indian Major Carps Labeo rohita, Catla catla and Cirrhinus mrigala. certainly, Above all It is a popular food fish and also is admired as a sport fish.
*Browse our Fish Market Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Health Benefits: Rich in Omega-3’s, Vitamins & Minerals
Packed full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 which is great for your eye health and beneficial for those suffering with dry eye issues. Omega-3 is also important for the health of one’s brain and heart.
IBCO Desi Kalibaush fish we source are not farmed. The benefits of that of course are the richness of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals as compared to farmed fish which lack these beneficial nutrients; more readily available in supermarket frozen aisle.
Great source of protein for your daily diet and delicious alternative to other protein sources.
Our specialised fish cutters will meet all your cutting requirement. Please select from the cutting options tool which was designed based on over 30yrs of experience of cutting frozen whole fish in our stores. Should you require further assistance or would like to specify other cuts we are one call away to make sure we deliver your order to exactly how you prefer.
Please note images on website are for illustration purpose. We have endeavoured to taking our own photography of products that are sold on our website.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Macher Jhol Recipe
- 4 pieces rohu fish
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 2 medium chopped potato
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon panch phoron
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 medium pureed onion
- 1 eggplant/ brinjal
- 4 tablespoon mustard oil
- salt as required
- To start making this Bengali delight, first marinate the fish in turmeric and salt. Use only half turmeric and salt.
- Step 2 Fry the fish, potato and brinjal
- Next, in a pan heat oil and fry the marinated fish. Drain the excess oil and keep aside. Also In the same pan fry potato and eggplant. Keep aside.
- Step 3 Mix the spices with poatato and brinjal
- Meanwhile in the oil add panch phoran masala, onions and fry till onion become translucent. To this add tomato puree and ginger paste. Keep stirring. Add the potatoes and eggplants as well with cumin powder, red chilli, turmeric powder and a little water. Cook and mix all the ingredients well.
- Step 4 Add fish and prepare the gravy
- Once you have cooked all the ingredients you will see the oil separating. after that add salt and cook for about 2 minutes. afterward, add the marinated fried fish in the mixture and cook for 5 minutes, subsequently add water. Reduce the gas flame and let the gravy boil.
- Step 5 Garnish and serve hot
- In conclusion, when everything is cooked, turn off the heat and add garam masala powder, coriander leaves and green chillies to garnish. Serve hot.
Courtesy of recipes timesofindia
|*Select Weight To View Prices|
|*Select Option to View Prices|