Desi Long Baim Whole 1kg Fresh Fish Available to Buy Online. Fish Bazar Online
Not only is Desi Long Baim a delightful treat, but the list of health benefits is also extensive, it contains a good amount of calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium, manganese, zinc and iron
*Browse our Fish Market Online and order now your grocery for Free Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery and Same Day Delivery options available.
Visiting your local village Fish Bazaar
Imagine walking through the hustling fish market in a small village of Bangladesh and the noise of market stall men battering with fish lovers to drop a further penny for a whole seawater or river fish caught just moments ago.
The freshness in our frozen Desi Long Baim Whole is well kept in their unique way of being caught and instantly frozen to maintain all the freshness at sea. Medium sized with beautiful silver lining.
Health Benefits: Rich in Omega-3’s, Vitamins & Minerals
Packed full of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 which are great for your eye health and beneficial for those suffering from dry eye issues. Omega-3 is also important for the health of one’s brain and heart.
Desi Long Baim Whole we source are not farmed. The benefits of that of course are the richness of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals as compared to farmed fish which lack these beneficial nutrients; more readily available in supermarket frozen aisle.
Great source of protein for your daily diet and delicious alternative to other protein sources.
Our specialized fish cutters will meet all your cutting requirement. Please select from the cutting options tool which was designed based on over 30yrs of experience of cutting frozen whole fish in our stores. Should you require further assistance or would like to specify other cuts we are one call away to make sure we deliver your order to exactly how you prefer.
Please note images on the website are for illustration purpose. We have endeavoured to taking our own photography of products that are sold on our website.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after you receive your next day delivery. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use it shortly after. Keep refrigerated.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don’t Recycle
Desi Long Baim fish curry
- 2 cup Onion chopped
- 1 cup Tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 5-6 pieces green chili
- 2 teaspoon Coriender powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- Salt as required
- 2-3 pieces Coriender Leafs
- Cut the fish into several medium pieces and wash them well with water and drain them from water.
- Take a pan on the stove, heat it and put some oil into it. Then put onions and chopped tomatoes into it and fry until the onions become lite brown color. After that put ginger and garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes. Then put turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt into it with 1cup water and cook.
- When the spices will be cooked, put the fishes into it and put another cup of water into it. Cook them into high flame for 15 minutes. Put some green chilies and chopped coriander Leafs and cook them another 3 minutes.
- Curry is ready. Serve it with rice and enjoy Bengali spicy tire track eel fish curry.
Courtesy of cook pad